Our next course will take place on October 14th, 2023. ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT. Register now to avoid disappointment!
Botox dental course detailed information
What to expect
During the morning we will review essential pharmacology, physiology, anatomy and the business of Botox/fillers. You will practice Botox reconstitution, learn to choose the ‘right’ patients, identify injection landmarks, avoid pitfalls and deal with complications. After lunch you will practice injecting for conditions such as TMD, gummy smiles, secondary headaches, myofascial and neuropathic pain. You will ‘see’ the underlying anatomy using Doppler ultrasound. You will learn integrated Botox injection techniques and dosing protocols to maximize therapeutic benefit and maintain good facial aesthetics. You will learn cosmetic protocols. Please note that it is up to practitioners to determine if their regulatory bodies allow them to practice these techniques.
The RCDSO allows dentists to inject fillers in the lips for cosmetic purposes. We will teach you to analyse your patients’ lips to optimize facial balance and aesthetics. You will master injection techniques to provide increased volume, improved definition and rejuvenation of aging lips to compliment the smile.
Our Botox dental course has a student to instructor ratio is typically 3:1 and there is ample opportunity for one on one learning. All our graduates receive a Certificate of Completion.
You may bring patients, family or staff members to inject. Due to COVID-19, staff members may not come as observers. Please note we will not accept other dentists as ‘patients’.
Participants must have malpractice coverage in Ontario.
- Botox and Juvederm for 2 patients
- lunch & snacks
Included in our Botox dental course tuition is access to the online component, patient instructions, consent and treatment forms for your practice. Botox and Juvederm to inject your patients as well as lunch and refreshments are provided.
In situations where it is not possible for participants to bring a live subject, injections can be done on each other or patients are often shared between participants. We will do our best to ensure that each participant is afforded the opportunity to practice each kind of injection meeting the RCDSO’s educational guidelines.
*Please note that we will not accept another dentist as ‘patient’.
* Workshop Cancellation/Refund Policy: Pinnacle will refund tuition minus a $100 administration fee if request is received at least 14 days prior to scheduled course. Less than 14 days, 50% of tuition will be refunded or full tuition can be applied to a later course.
* Within 48hrs of course, 50% of tuition can be applied to a later course, 50% will be forfeited.
* Pinnacle reserves the right to change workshop dates, cancel workshops or change venue in which case registrants will be offered a full refund.
* For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org