PLEASE EMAIL US OR CALL AT 289-988-1946 FOR UPDATES
Botox dental course detailed information
What to expect
During the morning we will review essential pharmacology, physiology, anatomy and the business of Botox/fillers. You will practice Botox reconstitution, learn to choose the ‘right’ patients, identify injection landmarks, avoid pitfalls and deal with complications. After lunch you will practice injecting for conditions such as TMD, gummy smiles, secondary headaches, myofascial and neuropathic pain. You will ‘see’ the underlying anatomy using Doppler ultrasound. You will learn integrated Botox injection techniques and dosing protocols to maximize therapeutic benefit and maintain good facial aesthetics. We will review and demonstrate cosmetic protocols for those participants who’s regulatory bodies allow them to practice these techniques.
The RCDSO allows dentists to inject fillers in the lips for cosmetic purposes. We will teach you to analyse your patients’ lips to optimize facial balance and aesthetics. You will master injection techniques to provide increased volume, improved definition and rejuvenation of aging lips to compliment the smile.
Our Botox dental course has a student to instructor ratio is typically 3:1 and there is ample opportunity for one on one learning. All our graduates receive a Certificate of Completion.
You may bring patients, family or staff members to inject. Due to COVID-19, staff members may not come as observers. Please note we will not accept other dentists as ‘patients’. We will provide enough product (Botox and/or Juvederm) for you to carry out 3 procedures in total. If you wish to do more procedures, this can be arranged for a $175 charge per procedure to cover the cost of additional product.
Participants must have malpractice coverage in Ontario.
- On-line components
- Botox and Juvederm
- extensive downloadable resources
- Certificate of Completion
Included in our Botox dental course tuition is access to the online component, patient instructions, consent and treatment forms for your practice, supply list and where to buy, Botox and Juvederm to inject your patients as well as lunch and refreshments.
We recommend that participants bring staff members or patients to inject.* It is important that you be able to follow the progress of your treatment. Your staff members are also your best patient teaching and marketing tool. In situations where it is not possible for participants to bring a live subject, injections can be done on each other or patients are often shared between participants. We will do our best to ensure that each participant is afforded the opportunity to practice each kind of injection meeting the RCDSO’s educational guidelines.
*Please note that we will not accept another dentist as ‘patient’.
* Workshop Cancellation/Refund Policy: Pinnacle will refund tuition minus a $100 administration fee if request is received at least 14 days prior to scheduled course. Less than 14 days, 50% of tuition will be refunded or full tuition can be applied to a later course.
* Within 48hrs of course, 50% of tuition can be applied to a later course, 50% will be forfeited.
* Pinnacle reserves the right to change workshop dates, cancel workshops or change venue in which case registrants will be offered a full refund.
* For more information call Janice our course coordinator at 289-988-1946 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org